Tax and Assurance Education for Professional and Civic Groups
Taxes and financial reporting are two challenges almost every individual and organization will encounter, yet few feel equipped to manage. The complexities of tax and financial reporting can be overwhelming, time consuming, and costly for those without a viable strategy.
Blair, Bohlé & Whitsitt professionals help translate complex tax and assurance topics and offer practical, real-world applications for taxpayers and financial professionals.
Prior Speaking Engagement Topics:
- Attributes of an Excellent Retirement Plan – What Auditors Look For
- The Annual Financial Tune-Up – Clean Up Your Books and Minimize Taxes
- Getting the Most From Your Financial Statements
- How to Select a Business Entity to Maximize Tax Savings
- Protecting Your Assets – Tax Strategies and Tools
- Reporting Updates for Not-for-Profit Financial Statements
- Tax Planning for Contract Sales Professionals
- Where Does Your Business Incur State and Local Taxes?
Do you have a group interested in receiving tax and assurance education? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.