Partnerships of Every Type Require Knowledge From Every Angle.
Blair, Bohlé & Whitsitt’s tax professionals have extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of tax compliance and preparation of Partnership income tax returns. Since Partnerships can have many unique and complex matters that need to be addressed in preparing the tax returns, BBW provides guidance in matters such as:
- Preparation Federal & State Income Tax Returns for General Partnerships, LLC’s and LLP’s
- Multi-State Return Preparation including Analysis of Unique Treatments of Partnerships
- Analysis of the Partnership Agreements from Income Tax Reporting Perspective
- Reporting of Special Allocations Among Partners
- Reporting & Compliance Issues Related to Joint Venture Partnership Arrangements
- Special Circumstances
(i.e., Transfers of Partnership Interest Due to Sale, Gifting or the Death or Retirement of a Partner)
By approaching every engagement with integrity, attention-to-detail and personal service, BBW surpasses your typical expectations.