Meeting Standards is a Given. BBW Surpasses Expectations.
Reporting needs do not always require an audit of financial statements. Whether preparing to sell your business, purchasing a business or for other reasons, an Agreed-upon Procedures engagement may be appropriate for your company.
During an Agreed-upon Procedures engagement, Blair, Bohlé & Whitsitt issues a report on findings based on the performance of specific procedures that are agreed to by the accountant and a third party. The scope of procedures can vary widely based on your needs and what you believe is appropriate.
The BBW Approach
BBW performs Agreed-upon Procedures engagements in accordance with the standards issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and follows steps that include:
- Conducting a pre-engagement meeting to determine the procedures to be performed.
- Planning and performing the agreed-upon procedures.
- Preparing and maintaining appropriate engagement documentation.
- Reporting the findings resulting from the procedures performed.
Our Agreed-upon Procedures engagements offer clear results in identified areas.
Examples of BBW engagements include applying agreed-upon procedures to:
- Cash Balances
- Security Balances
- Income Tax Provisions
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Processes
- Companies to be Acquired
- Royalty Agreements
By meeting standard guidelines with integrity, attention-to-detail and personal service, BBW surpasses your typical expectations.