Tax and Audit Services to Support the Greater Good
The nonprofit industry faces a litany of challenges to maximize the use of limited resources under tremendous public scrutiny. Our advisors help tax-exempt organizations enhance their financial reporting, timely comply with filing obligations, and provide the most accurate information possible to board members and the general public.
- Arts and Culture
- Educational Associations
- Humanitarian Aid and Relief
- Owner and Membership Associations
- Private Foundations
- Private Schools
- Religious Institutions
- Supporting Organizations
Questions We Answer
- How do I apply for tax-exempt status with the federal government?
- How do I become licensed to solicit charitable donations in NC?
- How do I bring in external help for accounting, payroll, and other financial duties?
- What are my tax filing requirements and how to I avoid any late fees?
- How do I make sure my accounting methods comply with tax requirements?
- How do I comply with audit requirements for my nonprofit organization?
- How do I ensure my Board of Directors, donors, and other key stakeholders have accurate financial information?
- How do I prepare for upcoming financial regulations and increased scrutiny?
- How do I implement a major change in accounting methods and/or software?