Greater Attention. Advanced Capabilities.
As businesses expand into multi-million dollar enterprises, they require a high-level of expertise and flexibility to adjust to their tax and assurance needs. Unfortunately, these services are commonly rendered by large regional or national firms who often cannot provide the personal attention and consistency of service a local CPA offers. Blair, Bohlé and Whisitt provides businesses earning more than $40M in annual revenue the best of both worlds, retaining professionals with large firm experience and technical resources in a select group of industries.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Services
Questions We Answer
- How do I balance my financial reporting with an effective tax minimization strategy?
- How will a merger or acquisition affect my tax liabilities and reporting requirements?
- How do I transition financial responsibilities to a new Controller/CFO?
- How will business ownership transfers impact my compliance requirements?
- What are the tax implications of major strategic business decisions?
- What are my tax liabilities now and in the future?
- How will my tax filing requirements change due to expansion?
- How does my Controller/CFO stay on top of tax compliance requirements and avoid late fees?
- How can I qualify for additional tax credits and incentives unique to my industry?
- How do I maximize profits from major real estate and equipment transactions?
- What are the tax consequences of multi-state operations?
- What are the filing requirements if my company goes into bankruptcy?
- How do I position my business to attract new financing opportunities?
- How do a get a clear picture of my financial position across several companies?
- How to I provide accurate information to decision makers not active in the business?
- How do I know if I need an audit and what should I do to prepare for it?
- How do I comply with financial reporting requirements unique to the real estate and construction?
- How do I satisfy SEC Surprise Examination requirements for registered investment advisors?
- How do I register a new public company with the SEC?