Giving You Confidence to Make Smart Decisions
There are few things more personal than or as stressful as, money management for individuals and their families. For business owners, investors, and other individuals in high income tax brackets, tax liabilities can present year-round challenges and unpleasant surprises. Blair, Bohlé & Whitsitt offers high net-worth individuals proactive service and consistent attention to detail to help you make better, smarter decisions. Our collaborative service teams work with you and your advisors to provide a clear road map toward your financial goals.
- Business Owners and Investors
- Corporate Executives
- Hedge Fund Investors
- High net-worth Individuals and Families
- Real Estate Investors
- Medical and Dental Professionals
- Self-employed Individuals
Questions We Answer
- What drives my tax bill and how can I reduce it moving forward?
- How do I minimize the tax impact of capital gains and other passive income?
- How do I maximize my future Social Security benefits?
- How will changes in my marital status impact my tax bill?
- How will trusts and other gifting strategies help me protect my family wealth?
- How do I maintain accurate financial records that save time and money?
- How do I coordinate a tax strategy with my financial and legal advisors?
- What are my tax liabilities now and in the future?
- What are the tax filing obligations of my children and other dependents?
- How do I report income held outside the United States?
- When do I pay taxes for domestic employees and caregivers?
- How do I make sure I am taking advantage of available tax deductions?
- How do I spread out the timing of my tax payments and avoid late fees?
Other Tax Services
- How can my real estate portfolio help save money on my tax bill?