A Boutique Alternative for Sophisticated Tax Planning and Compliance
The complexities of multi-generational family wealth and ultra high net-worth individuals requires resources and technical skills often limited to large, international accounting firms. Blair, Bohlé & Whitsitt is one of Charlotte’s only local firms to offer tax planning and compliance services to single and multi-family offices. Our team of family office tax advisors provide the ideal combination of consistent, personalized attention, and technical experience working with private foundations, estates and trusts, and high net-worth alternative investment strategies.
Questions We Answer
- What tax strategies can help me preserve wealth over multiple generations?
- What is the most tax efficient way to pass my estate to my spouse?
- What alternative investment strategies produce the most tax efficient results?
- How can I preserve the value of large cash transactions?
- How do I minimize the tax impact of large stock liquidations?
- What are the tax implications of donating to a public charity versus a private foundation?
- How will the timing of charitable giving impact my tax liabilities?
- How do I coordinate a tax strategy with my financial and legal advisors?
- What are my tax liabilities now and in the future?
- What are the tax filing obligations of my children and other dependents?
- How do I report income held outside the United States?
- When do I pay taxes for domestic employees and caregivers?
- How do I spread out the timing of my tax payments and avoid late fees?
- How can my real estate portfolio help save money on my tax bill?
- How do I obtain additional state tax credits to offset my liabilities?