Preserving Your Legacy, Funding the Future
Estates and trusts allow individuals to pass on wealth to cherished family members, friends and business associates, and provide future tax savings. For individuals in their prime earnings years, these tools are often an essential component of their tax minimization strategy. Blair, Bohlé & Whitsitt provides the estate planning and compliance capabilities to help you plan, execute, and refine your estate and trust tax compliance.
Questions We Answer
- What tax strategies can help me preserve wealth over multiple generations?
- What is the best strategy to maximize wealth transfers to the next generation?
- How can my financial support of family members reduce my tax bill?
- How do I reduce taxes for an estate that exceeds the federal exemption amount?
- How do I transfer a portion of my estate while I am still living?
- What is the most tax efficient way to gift income to large charitable endeavors?
- How do I maintain control over my assets if I am no longer able to manage my affairs?
- How can I use a trust to reduce tax liabilities when I sell my business?
- How do I determine if an estate is subject to the federal estate tax?
- How do I file a tax return for a trust or an estate?
- How do I file a tax return for a spouse or family member who recently passed away?