Blair, Bohlé & Whitsitt supports those interested in entering the workforce and experienced CPA professionals seeking new career opportunities.
Why work with us? BB&W offers full-time employees competitive compensation, a unique work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package including access to medical, dental, and vision insurance, partially-funded health savings accounts, life insurance and long-term disability. Other benefits include:
- Collaborative, Team-based Training and Development
- A Suburban Location Convenient to I-485
- Professional Advancement Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Discounts on Select Goods and Services
- Access to Optional Benefits for Short-term Disability, Critical Illness, Pet Care and More
Current open positions:
Spring Internship Program
BB&W offers internships to talented accounting undergraduate and graduate students interested in gaining in-depth work experience with tax and assurance professionals in our Charlotte office. Internship positions are paid and structured around existing class schedules. Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
Our upcoming Spring Internship Program begins February 2019. Resumes and cover letters for consideration are due October 15, 2018 to email@example.com.